Serving the Wairarapa region since 1948, Tomlinson and Carruthers is a full service surveying, project and resource management firm. Our experienced staff are dedicated to providing the highest levels of service on budget and on time.
Our firm has grown with the region and we base our reputation on the wide variety of projects we have contributed to and the loyalty of the clients we serve.
This website aims to provide a cross section of the services we provide and the level to which we provide them. If there is any further information you wish to receive, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.
- Project Management Resources
- The Resource Consents Process
- The Land Development Process
- Proposed Wairarapa Combined District Plan
- The Resource Management Act 1991
- Case Study: Riversdale
- Glossary of surveying terms